Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love in the air!


Hello everybody, I know it has been a long time since I have been on here. Today we are going to talk about love. In a song by Michael Jackson he once famously said, "I am a lover and not a fighter". I really like the quote above as it adds a spin by saying"I'll fight for what I love". So yeah! for all those in love or looking for love...remember it is okay to fight to keep that love. A good example would be for those in long distance relationships. If anyone of you has been in one or heard of one... I am sure you all know it takes a lot of "fighting". So for all those in long distance relationships separated by an hour to a mile or even a time zone....there is your shoutout : Long distance by Brandy

Early Happy Valentine's day lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment