Friday, March 15, 2013

Education for life


It's Friday!!! I used to be so excited about weekends when I was a first year student in college. Now that I am a third year student, I'm like well let it be. I don't mean to be pessimistic or anything, but sometimes after a week long of education and education...I'm just tired.
In spite of that, I strongly think education is a great thing to attain, and I mean a life-long education beyond that degree or Phd. And of course, our teachers aren't there to just feed us with knowledge, but also there to light the sparks of creativity in our minds. If you don't have such a teacher, then be one to yourself, and I bet you won't regret that decision for the rest of your life. Try taking free and for charge courses online and get your associates, bachelors or doctorate. Learning is fun and when done right can expand your horizons in ways you can never imagine.
Great weekend everybody from America to the Phillipines, and everyone else...Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment