Sunday, September 1, 2013

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL MY GLOBAL AND LOCAL BLOG READERS

Thanks a lot everybody for reading this blog. I have really enjoyed sharing with you all my thoughts on life. I have made my 200th post in the last couple of days and have viewers from every continent in the world. Thanks a lot to everyone of you who has helped to make this blog a global hit in less than a year.
I am currently in the process of changing the design of my blog so please bear with me as I make some very important and necessary changes to the whole blog. In the meantime, I will keep posting quotes while updating the over-all look of the whole blog. Please, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, suggestions, or comments you might have.
Peace and Love,
Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment