Monday, September 22, 2014

He Has His Hands On You by Marvin Sapp

God's hand has a mighty impact on your life. Sometimes you may not see it or feel it. However, all you need to know sometimes is that His hand is upon your life and everything will work out the way it needs  to. Marvin Sapp has a powerful song called "He Has His Hands On You" and some of the verses say, "Just know He has His hands on you/He said He will see you through/And when you cry he's holding you so just lift your hands up high for He will provide". His hand will protect you from the enemies you can see and cannot see. And, God's hand will hold yours when you reach up for His...and that is how you get closer to your turnaround and/or breakthrough. Go and read the book of Job if you want to learn more about the power of God's hands. His hands can move you around the enemy and turn your "mess into a message" (Kia Granberry in "Take me to the King Sermon on sound cloud").


 "I have held many things in my hands and I have lost them all; but whatever I placed in God's hands, that I still possess".
                                            Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment