Thursday, September 18, 2014

Our God by Micah Stampley

I first heard a song by Micah Stampley called "Holiness" about ten years ago on a WOW music CD. There was something so powerful about the song and the vocal arrangements were on point. Last week, I heard his version of the song, "Our God" and it was also amazing. He starts by singing softly "Water you turned into wine, opened the eyes of the blind, there's no one like you". Even before the chorus, the first lines are crucial as they show the diversity of Jesus' many miracles. In fact, I am still puzzled by the fact that Jesus' first miracle was at a wedding. Aren't weddings trivial to some? Well I guess clearly not to Jesus because he cared enough to the extent to perform his first miracle. So sidenote, there's nothing too small for Jesus to do. #Take the limits off of Jesus.

PS. You can find Micah Stampley's songs on youtube too. That is where I get all my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment