Friday, April 19, 2013

Motivation if you got haterssss



I don't usually write about haters often, but I know there is someone out there, who might not be living life fully because of them. My 2 cents for you is please don't worry about them. Please focus on your life no matter how hard it seems. A wise friend of mine once told me is "that if you play with pigs in the mud, you will get dirty and the pigs won't care because they love the dirt." So my brothers and sisters don't let haters take you down to the dirt...rise up and keep that dirt off your shoulder for good. Oh and don't carry that negative energy from the haters in you or you will become a hater!!! And of course, Sweety Brown already said, "Aint nobody got time for that" and you shouldn't either. Happy weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment