Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Tribute to a Great Co-worker

One of my wonderful co-workers got fired last week. I won't go in detail about why or give my opinion. However, I want to share with you about what I learned from her:
  • Be courageous to follow the beat of your own drum
  • Be opinionated whenever you please 
  • Love children with your whole heart in ways that they know you love them
  • Enjoy good music and dance away to the jams
  • Read books 
  • Pay attention to your instincts and vibes in general
  • Stand for the truth
  • Love your culture and inform yourself
  • Dream big and encourage others always
I will really miss her because she became my friend in the shortest time and we had many great times together. We even looked alike a little bit. All in all I will miss the Queen of Sheba as I used to call her.

I find comfort in a sermon by one of my friends in which he said, "There is some good in every good bye and some hell in hello". So I believe her goodbye is for our good and man the people who fired her have given themselves a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment