Sunday, July 27, 2014

Swimming After Ages

The last time that I remember actually somewhat swimming in water was 5 years ago. I took some expensive swimming lessons with a guy who trained competitive swimmers. I think he played me because by the time I had to go I could still not swim in the deep end. I guess he was enjoying his hourly rate.Anyway, I was disappointed that I didn't reach my goals. However, now 5 years later I quickly learned to swim in like 2 hours...the water was not that deep but I quickly caught on to the swimming tips that 3 of my friends gave me and they were impressed. In my heart, I was glad that those supposedly useless lessons had paid off and will continue to do so. Yes, the moral of the story is be patient with your dreams and goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment