Sunday, February 24, 2013

Listening from the heart...

Sometimes it seems that speakers are highly valued in everyday life. Speaking is indeed a wonderful art when done well at the right time with the right words to the right person. Along, with speaking, listening is also a part of speech that should not be forgotten as it helps to foster effective communication. I love to speak to different people about different things but I am now learning that I have to listen well in order to not interrupt people, and also to gauge the course of the conversation. So indeed let's remember the old saying that "we have 2 ears and 2 eyes  but only 1 mouth."




1 comment:

  1. My dad always told me that I have to learn to talk less, as it makes me look like I think I am the only one with something important to say.

    ReplyDelete